Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday special: The Boinkability Awards

Least Boinkable Republican:
John Bolton

The image “http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/images/0829-03.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Can anyone tell me why the hell his mustache is white when his hair isn't? Is that a symptom of UN-hating? In any case, it looks mighty itchy...


Most Boinkable Republican:
Ralph Reed

The image “http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/1997/Jul-12-Sat-1997/photos/ralphreed.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


I'd so help him put the fun in fundamentalist.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    I think I'm gonna have to disagree with your choices- OK, Bolton is pretty gross but try the Hillbilly Heroin addict whose picture can be seen here- http://www.metroactive.com/papers/cruz/08.28.97/gifs/limbaugh-9735.jpg

    Also- Ralph Reed may be boyish looking but he's probably covered in sleaze- I wouldn't go there.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Good point, Rush is definitely grosser than Bolton. Bolton is just scary. Did you hear about that woman who he chased around and yelled and threw things at? Crazy shit.

    I have to admit you're right about Reed too--he is a total sleazeball, as is just about everyone on the religious right. I guess I just go for the clean-shaven boyish type, like John Edwards, who he actually looks a lot like, but I really shouldn't be wasting my mental energy admiring fundies for their superficial qualities when I could be bashing them for substantive things...

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha, so this is what politics REALLY boils down to! forget the poli-sci classes......it's all about whether you are "boinkable" or not! hehe

    Josh

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Of course--that's what politics is all about! After all, the personal is political....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home