Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ode to a religious fundamentalist

I know, I know, but how can you hate someone this adorable?

The image “http://www.motherjones.com/news/outfront/2004/11/reed_200x195.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Somebody get an ark, because this guy's gonna cause a flood!

Just look at the way he's holding his hands...He may be a narrow-minded bigot but you can tell he's got a sensitive touch. Yum. Give me that Christian Coalition, baby, give it to me! I wanna feel some of those strong, firm moral values. Gimme some of that old time religion. I want it. I want it now. Save, me, baby! You know I'm a sinner. Why don't you wash those sins right off my body and show me the Right way? I'll ride you like a Horseman of the Apocalypse, baby, and you'd better believe I'll take you to heaven.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Preemptive response to Joe:

    I know, I'm such a bad person ;-)

    But don't worry, I'd never tap a fundie in real life, or even non-anonymously admire one.

    There's a certain masochistic charm to the idea of getting it on with a Republican--which Tony Kushner deals with a bit in Angels in America, actually--but a Christian Coalitionist would be going way, way too far. And this guy's best buddies with Pat Robertson--eww. That's too nasty to even claim the forbidden fruit aspect. I have to go flagellate myself now...

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Whoa... Pre-empting... That's SO Republican. :-)

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    *Hangs head in shame*

    LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home