Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Reader contest!

After riffing a bit on Rude Pundit's idea of a "Senator Fellatio Smackbottom," I thought about coming up with some sexual senatorial names of my own. But then I figured, why do the dirty work when I can make my readers do it? After all, I am on vacation, and my poor dirty mind needs a rest.

So, dear readers, this is your chance to contribute to the politico-sexual discourse you know and love.

Just come (pun intended) up with a few racy congressional nomenclatures, and leave them as comments under this post.

I'll compile all the entries (pun intended again--I amuse myself way too much with the English language) in a new post. The coolest one will get a Golden Boinkette award. I don't know yet what that is, but it's probably something you can replace your trusty cucumber/zucchini/ear of corn with.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    ok, a couple lame tries:

    - Sam Bareback Brownback

    - Horsehumpin' Santorum

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Aww, those are good. You can come up with ones that don't relate to any real current Senators too if you want. Like, just a dirty name that you can imagine being applied to a Senator in Boinkette world.

    Horsehumpin'Santorum? Isn't it more like Doghumpin'?? (I'm starting to see what you mean about not wanting to think about old, ugly Senators and sex...lol!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home