Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wow

Most amusing thing ever:

I Fucked Ann Coulter In the Ass, Hard

‘What do you think,’ she began provocatively, ‘of the President’s plan to privatize Social Security?’
I sighed with relief; this was as sure a promise to seal the deal as her asking if I had a condom.
‘I think it’s a payoff to the Americans the President has always been most intent on pleasing: the richest 1%.’
‘What do you mean?’ she cooed. I noticed her nipples hardening once more. She dropped to her knees in front of me. She pushed me backwards and positioned my legs up in the air.

Follow the link for more...sure, Social Security is a huge turn-on (give me that TRUST FUND!! oh yeah) but Ann Coulter? Let's just say it takes a brilliant mind to create a story about fucking Ann Coulter that's funny enough to outweigh the sheer vomitrociousness of the concept.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    yeah- "wow" was all I could say after I saw that site via The Rude Pundit.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll fuck Ann Coulter in the ass. If I must.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home