Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Earth to Horsley

If God had wanted you to fuck farm animals, he wouldn't have given you hands!

Seriously--if you wingnuts take the Bible so literally, then why can't you see that God created hands (and lube, and socks, and apple pie, if one is so inclined) for a reason?

He certainly did not intend for you to spill your sacred conservative seed in this:

playmulecropped4lr.jpg

Fucking someone in the ass, fine. But fucking an ass? Please, for the love of God, leave the poor critters alone.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    :-) The picture of the mule is a very nice touch. Hilarious as it is, it forces me to think of things that should not be thought of. Ick. What was he thinking?? How could the above pic be sexually tempting?? I'm gonna gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys have totally gone off into political oblivion land hahahaha


    but it's funny.


    Josh

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Spoon? I'm going to gouge my eyes out with a sharp knife. I can't wrap my mind around it either.

    It is one of those things that is hilarious, until you actually think about it, and then it's just disgusting and sad...

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Emily said…

    Teeheehee...donkeys and mules are so cute.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    They are cute, just not sexually attractive! Ewww. I know people who think I'm crazy for even liking John Edwards when he is 50-ish (to which I counter, "but he only looks 30!"), but a mule is going way too far.

    It just reminds of the "It was a horse!" "It was a mule!" argument on Fiddler on the Roof, only with a whole new twist....

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home