Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Queer for Oil Redux

"Just 72 hours after President Bush met with Crown Prince Abdullah and held his hand, oil prices fell to under $50 a barrel. Boy, imagine if President Bush had let him get to second base -- we'd be paying like a buck-ten a gallon now." --Jay Leno

Ugh....bad mental image. I mean, it's one thing to know the Bush administration is in bed with Saudi oil, but I think Bush was taking that a little too literally with his latest hand-holding episode. I can totally see Bush and the Saudi dude going back to the White House and ass-fucking all night, and it's not something I want to think about. I feel bad for the dog that probably has to watch....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home