Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

That darn mule was asking for it

Ummmm, yeah. Horsley claims his boyhood mule-fucking was consensual because he offered the mule an ear of corn in exchange for the sexual act.

Look, I can understand using an ear of corn in a sex act--they are "ribbed for her pleasure," after all--but using one as an excuse for raping livestock takes things a bit too far. Any farm animals in the vicinity of that man need to take out a restraining order against him.

Although it appears he's been too busy having sex with men and impregnating the two women he had extramarital affairs with, anyway. Nice moral values, dude.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    What, you don't believe him? Don't tell me YOU wouldn't give into Neal Horsley for a piece of corn! What are you, some kind of lib'rul elitist!?

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Yeah, I'm one of those non-mule-fucking elitists who just don't understand American values! ;-)

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous lorenzo13 said…

    "ribbed for her pleasure.." --I loved that line. I'll never look at corn the same way...

    What an effed -up weirdo!!!!!

    And any self-respecting mule should be holding out for succotash, you know, a few lima beans to go with that corn.

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Seriously...I mean, if I were a mule, I wouldn't even settle for food. I'd make him buy me some bling and a pimped-up tractor.

    Glad you liked my, er, corny joke...phallic-like produce amuses me a wee bit too much sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home