Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Boinkette on hiatus

I must sadly inform you, O readers, that I will be leaving on Tuesday for an undisclosed location (no, not Cheney's bunker), where I shall remain for five weeks without regular internet access.

I'll post when I can, but in the meantime, you can amuse yourself by visiting my links--or, if you're so inclined, by watching Mary Carey videos and mentally superimposing the Bush twins into them.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    Jeez, hun, I'll miss you. Going to get some nooky while you're gone? If so, think of me. ;-)

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Umm...does your wife know you talk to people like that??

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    Have a good trip and remember--don't be influenced by the right wing propoganda all around you!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Thanks! Actually, where I am is really liberal...so liberal that people started talking the other day about how much they love Ralph Nader but they don't think the country is ready for him yet and I was like, ummm, ok. So not much right-wing propaganda to deal with, just the danger of getting completely out of the loop and not knowing what's going on in politics, but it's refreshing to take a little break anyway, so it's not really a problem.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home