Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Friday, June 17, 2005

It's so Bayh, baby

I've always thought Evan Bayh was a Hoosier hottie. So I'm voting for him in the election for the hottest US Senator.

The makers of the contest have excluded Obama, of course, because "he's so hot he'd wipe the floor with any of the others." Very true...

But the "Nice hair. Nice, tight ass" caption under Rick Santorum's picture is just not something I wanted to think about.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Murkowski? Jesus, the woman resembles a snake.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Yeah, and Byrd isn't all that hot either...

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    Personally? I think Mary Landrieu of LA is the hottest Senator I've ever seen. She looked so beautiful when she was speaking to the Senate last tuesday about lynching (although I wouldn't've given a plug nickel for that horrible blue dress).

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    Well, Santorum *is* tight-assed- he's a foaming-at-the-mouth Repug. Only a tight-assed conservative whackjob would make his kids hug the corpse of their dead baby brother.

    Btw, hasn't anyone wondered why I call Rick Santorum "The Frothy One"?

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Haha, I know why he's the frothy one, and anyone who doesn't can click the "Spreading Santorum" link on the right side of the main page and find out...

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Where the hell is Ted Kennedy!? Is there no justice???

    Well, I guess when left with these choices, I'll hang my chad for Robert Byrd. That speech denouncing the Iraq war was HOT.

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    They do have write-in votes...you could write in Teddy :-)

    I have a feeling if Josh were online, he'd vote for him too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home