Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

PETA loves Santorum

Not only does he nobly attempt to prevent "man-on-dog" lovin', but now Senator Sanctimonious is pushing legislation to close down breeding facilities known as puppy mills.

Clearly, he's seen how helpful it is for Republicans to associate themselves with anything cute and cuddly right before an election. But methinks Ricky likes the puppies just a bit too much.

A PETA spokesperson was quoted thus:

"He's a man with a heart, and he doesn't think it's any more acceptable to treat animals cruelly than humans."

Santorum? A man with a heart?! (Insert recording of "If I Only Had a Heart" here.)

But that irony aside, perhaps he should try to tie in his new Save the Puppies campaign with his old homophobic remarks.

I'm sure it would go over real well with the moderates in Pennsylvania if he started a Prevention of Cruelty to Puppies and Gay Sex campaign. After all, in this age of sexual tolerance, once you start breeding puppies, people might want to have sex with them.

At least in his sick, perverted mind.

But nothing is a surprise coming from the man who took home the dead body of his stillborn fetus, slept with it overnight, and encouraged his children to caress it. The workings of Rick Santorum's mind are too twisted for even me to fathom. And that's pretty damn twisted.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    I'm gonna let you decide what to do with this information...my beloved aunt and uncle, who live not far from me in Great Falls, VA, go to church with Rick Santorum. Also Scalia. I keep thinking about getting my hands on that parish directory...

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Holy fuckmuffin! You should totally have them get you the parish directory. Then I'm going to have my dog write a letter to Rick Santorum....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home