Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Political mysteries

Mr. Sun speculates on what he sees as the new mysteries of post-Deep Throat politics, including these two:

-Can you catch rabies from the saliva of Howard Dean when he is foaming at the mouth, or must you have unprotected anal sex with him to be at risk? Yeeeaaaghhh!

-Who is a total freak in the sack that you wouldn't expect? It's Lieberman, isn't it? I knew it.

Off course it's Lieberman--everyone knows he gets off on kissing Bush's ass....

And as for Dean, I would think the latter. That must be what he meant by "taking back the White House."

4 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    No, that would be "taking the White House bareback."

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Ah, indeed!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    Hey, guys. This is Kristal and I'm just making an announcement.

    I've been doing some revamping of my website. My new url is http://liberal-lounge.blogspot.com

    My new display name is, of course, The Biased Reporter.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Cool...I like the sound of Liberal Lounge. Sounds like somewhere I would want to go hang out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home