Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Please no...

Did I really need to read Jesus' General's take on the potential Rove affair?

More importantly, [a Rove affair with his lobbyist] would put an end to all the talk about Mr. Rove and that harlot, Jeff Gannon. Every time I think about it, I get this mental picture of Mr. Rove on all fours like Ned Beatty in Deliverance, his flabby flesh rippling and his belly and man-breasts bouncing in a rhythm dictated by Gannon's furious pounding and punctuated by Karl's calf-like bellows. I'd rather not have to picture that anymore.

Yeah, so would I, so uh, thanks for saving me from that image...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    Actually, everytime I look at McClellan, that's the image I get. Rove? he just reminds me of a stereotypical serial killer.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    I try not to look at Republicans at all if I can help it...

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    Actually, boinkette, I am quite pretty. You must be looking at the wrong Republicans, when you do.

    Of course, I probably going to be a Constitution party member before too long.
    Stoopid Republicrats...

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    That should have been "I'm probably going to be..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home