Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Where did Bill O'Reilly learn his love of loofahs?

In Boston, apparently!

While discussing Rick Santorum's recent remarks that blamed Boston's liberal atmosphere for its priest abuse scandal, this exchange came up:

Santorum: I was not criticizing Boston any more than you could put in any other name of any other city...

O'Reilly: Well, you were in the sense that you said that Boston was a hotbed of this sexual revolution, and it was. I was--I was in college in Boston, and, and I [awkward pause]. Look, there's no doubt that that's a liberal town, and it's more sexually progressive than, say, Birmingham, Alabama.

Bill! Who woulda thunk?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    O'Reilly: Well, you were in the sense that you said that Boston was a hotbed of this sexual revolution, and it was. I was--I was in college in Boston, and, and I [awkward pause]

    Let me fill in the awkward pause: I was in college in Boston, and, and I was involved in sexual relations with other men who I bribed in agreeing not to write a book about my experiences.

    Ha-ha.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Sounds about right...of course, there was plenty of falafel involved as well.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    I wonder if that's when O'Reilly developed his taste for phone sex and harassment.... Is he trying to say it's Boston's fault now?

    Frickin' creepy old man.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Yikes!

    You've been updating a lot lately. Must remember to check more often...

    Keep up the good bloggin' :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home