Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Monday, August 22, 2005

The amazing letter-writing vagina

Yes, a conservative blogger's nether regions have spoken out in favor of abstinence before marriage, with such great wisdom as this:

I was given to you in order for you to give to one and only one man. Please know that the blessings you receive from this are greater than one can imagine. I am not to be shared among many, I am not to be taken foregranted. If you adhere to God's plan for me, I will in return bring you great joy.

Amanda at Pandagon tears apart the genital missive with delicious snark. It's not to be missed.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger buffalobobb said…

    Now that's what I call a real "Vagina Monologue." Righteous!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    This is another of those "what else is there to say?" posts...nothing will be as funny or as incisive as your headline and Amanda's snark...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home