Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Boy, those Israelis sure are clever

An Israeli artist has come up with a counterpart to the Vagina Monologues:

Rafael Milo-Amar said on Tuesday that his one-man show, The Holy Phallus, was inspired by a disparaging remark one of the Israeli actresses in the local production of Eve Ensler's celebrated play had made about the male member.

"She said there was nothing to say about the penis. I told myself, 'I have something to tell her about the penis'," Milo-Amar told the Jerusalem Post.

And it seems like he found a good actor to play the, ahem, part:

Reviews have been mixed and Milo-Amar reported casting problems before he settled on bald-headed actor Yuval Cohen.

"At the end of shows people come and tell me, 'Wow, what a great penis you are.' I take that as a compliment now," Cohen told The Jerusalem Post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home