Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Monday, August 01, 2005

More proof that conservatives spend way too much time thinking about other people's sex lives

The Rev. Willie Wilson, a Baptist pastor and a former mayoral candidate in D.C., just gave a half-assed apology for his recent sermon which included these remarks:

But … women falling down on another woman, strapping yourself up with something, it ain’t real. That thing ain’t got no feeling in it. It ain’t natural. Anytime somebody got to slap some grease on your behind and stick something in you, it’s something wrong with that. Your butt ain’t made for that.

No wonder your behind is bleeding. You can’t make no connection with a screw and another screw. The Bible says God made them male and female.

Something tells me he was thinking a little too hard about those things, if you know what I mean...

13 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Yeah, ummmmmmm...Willie Wilson is a Democrat.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Really? He sounds pretty crazy for a Dem...

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    That's a very common mistake...taking standards of rationale and common sense that function everywhere else in America, and thinking that they therefore apply to the District of Columbia. Remember, this is the place where a sitting mayor can smoke crack on videotape and still get re-elected.

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    True, true...I've only been to DC twice, but one of those times was on a religious/community service/political action-oriented trip, and I remember learning that in DC they have to measure the gonorrhea rates among 10-year olds.

    I also remember being able to stand at a Starbucks on one street corner and see another Starbucks on the next corner, but I guess that's not unusual in any big city...

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Hee! I was about to guess where you were standing, but gave up immediately. I only know it couldn't have been Dupont Circle, cuz if it was you would have stood outside one Starbucks and seen TWO others.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    I'm just curious...what exactly constitutes a "religious/community service/political action-oriented trip" to My Fair City?

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Now why did I think you were Catholic?

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Beats me...

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Speaking of which, if I were Catholic, I'd so have this shirt...

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    I know I keep commenting on this same blog entry, but believe me this time it's relevant.

    http://www.dcist.com/archives/2005/08/03/lesbians_here_there_everywhere.php

    Hee hee!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    This quote under that news story is priceless: "Why do I feel like school is so much cooler now than it used to be?"

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    This guy obviously spends way too much time thinking about other people's sex lives. I think the idea of teenage lesbian action interests him a bit too much...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home