Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ohio prepares for a special erection--um, er, election

Oh, oh, ohhh, Ohhhhhhio....

Yup, the lucky people of the Buckeye State get to pull the lever more often than the rest of us (ok, I guess they use electronic voting machines now, but that doesn't lend itself quite as well to double entendres).

Hopefully they'll take this opportunity to slowly, softly slide another Democrat into Congress.

It may be hard, but I think the people of Ohio are up for it.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger W.C. Varones said…

    I like your blog! I've linked you on mine.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger clonar22 said…

    You've got wood. Government is such a phallic projection, and every election
    is an erection. If a candidate is a flip-flopper, he's too limp to get the male vote. Give the Republican party time and they'll work out a parallel
    for female candidates. BTW thanks for
    visiting my blog, you've provided inspiration. I'm linking.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Thanks, both of you :-)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Trée said…

    Not often does one come across a blog with some originality. Good stuff here--been lmao post after post. Oh, and where can I find some of those dildos--lol. ;)

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    US intelligence says Iran 10 years away from nuclear bomb: report
    Ordered by the National Intelligence Council in January, the National Intelligence Estimate on Iran doubles the amount of time the White House believes Iran is away from building a nuclear weapon from five ...
    Ted
    my articles: health articles

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definatly be coming back. If interested, my site is on corvettes.

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Thanks to the real people who commented (as for the spammy comment, I'll just have to take Mike's wrod that it's flattering)...always fun to have new readers. :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home