Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

There's something about Massachusetts

Even the swans have same-sex marriage!

Yup, Boston's famed swan couple Romeo and Juliet have turned out, under scientific testing, to be Juliet and Juliet.

The not-so-aptly named Romeo and Juliet reside in the Public Garden in spring and summer.

How cool is that? Perhaps once the homophobes see that same-sex swan pairing hasn't destroyed traditional avian pairings, they'll be a little more open to gay marriage. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Rick Santorum might have some isues with emulating the behavior of animals, but hey, he can go fuck a dog.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Well now I'm more curious about the deleted comments than I am about the swans!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Oh, they were just spam...I have been getting a ton of it lately.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    Did you get one about kruggerands like I did today?

    Wonder what their swan song will be? No doubt something by Melissa Etheridge or kd lang.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Maybe they will like the Indigo Girls.

    As for the spam, I didn't get that particular one, but I've gotten a lot. Someone suggesting disabling anonymous comments, but then only registered users would be able to comment, and I don't want that either. I guess I will just have to live with it.

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    I wish I got unsolicited spam at PMM...it means your blog is getting around.

    Heehee, Boinkette gets around!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Ha...good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home