Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Wow...I'm glad they don't do this in America

Because I sure wouldn't want to have seen Kerry streaking after Bush won:

WELLINGTON, New Zealand --A Green Party lawmaker who pledged to run naked through the streets if a rival party leader was re-elected said he will honor his word.

Legislator Keith Locke, the Green Party's foreign affairs spokesman, said Monday he didn't want to break an election promise.

He had said he would do the nude dash if rightist Act Party leader Rodney Hide won a parliamentary seat in the Aukland suburb of Epsom. Regarded as an outside chance, Hide romped home in the contest Saturday with a 3,200-vote majority.


Here, politicians may be dicks, but at least they don't show them.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Oh, whatever! If it had been John Edwards who promised to go streaking if he lost, you probably would have voted for Bush!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Ah, you got me there...I think I would have done pretty much anything if Edwards promised to streak. On the other hand, I suppose I might have put the good of the country about my own visual titillation...but on the other hand, my vote wouldn't have mattered anyway in a non-swing state. Mwahahahaha.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    I would like to see Evan Bayh streak;)

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Me too! He's such a cutie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home