Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Wow

It's not just me!

Apparently someone at Urban Dictionary thinks the same way I do:

Logrolling

Masturbation. Exclusively masturbation of men or boys, since "log" is another word for penis.
Phone sex convo between two gay male politicians:

Gay Politician 1: Maybe later we can go back to my place and I can take your census.
Gay Politician 2: Only if you'll filibuster.
Gay Politician 1: Reapportion me, baby
Gay Politician 2: Oh I'll do it, you carpetbagger.
Gay Politician 1: Porkbarrel me!
Gay Politician 1: There's some logrolling going on... IN MY PANTS.
Gay Politician 2: You want PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION?
Gay Politician 1: I think I have a majority of your ass.
Gay Politician 2: Oh man, I think I just lost my seat.
Gay Politician 1: I'm about to incumbent!
Gay Politician 2: Errg. Oh YEAH! This session of congress is now over.
Gay Politician 1: Care to adjourn, then?
Gay Politician 2: I just did.
Gay Politician 1: Can we call a special session?
Gay Politician 2: As long as you give me your soft money.
Source: Mark H, Aug 17, 2004

6 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Thanks!

    And ew.

    And hee!

    And more ew.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    You're welcome! :-D

    It is quite a bit of ew, although for me there's also some jealousy, because I wish I had come up with some of those phrases! I never even thought to talk about porkbarreling or incumbents.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger halcyon67 said…

    Makes very good use of political terminology. Was one of those politicians Rick Santorum by any chance?

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Probably...I wouldn't be surprised.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Now that you mention it, "pork barrel" was just begging for a double entendre, wasn't it?

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Definitely...I don't know how I never thought of that.

    I think "There's some inflation going on...in my pants" might also work...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home