Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wow

And I thought Laura Bush was the only person having sex with a dummy....

Teen's Mannequin Love-In

A teenager has been charged with indecent exposure after he was caught trying to have sex with a female mannequin on display at an arts centre.

Security guards found Michael Plentyhorse, 18, sprawled with the dummy on the floor with his trousers and pants down.

Police spokesman Loren McManus said: "There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin.

"That's the only way I know how to put it."

Guards said they had noticed several times before that the dummy's clothes had been removed at the centre in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US.

If convicted, Plentyhorse may be registered as a sex offender.

Hope Matchan, of the prosecutors' department, said: "People might say it's relatively harmless.

"But I certainly would want to know if this person was my neighbour."

5 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    I would NOT want to know if this person was my neighbor. At all. Ever.

    Ahh, for the good old days! when an orifice was necessary for this sort of thing.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger W.C. Varones said…

    "But I certainly would want to know if this person was my neighbour."

    Why, does she have a lot of mannequins around the house she needs to protect?

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    Exactly. If a person is fucking a mannequin, it doesn't particularly affect me as their neighbor, so what good would that knowledge do me except to creep me out to the extreme?

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Rob West said…

    I read this a while ago on www.fark.com .

    And I immediately decided that it was a damn thing.

    Not so much because people are having sex with mannequins, or even because I have any objection to it, but because reputable news outlets now feel the need to report that people having sex with mannequins is at an all-time high.

    Somethin else about 2005 we can all look back upon fondly, I suppose.
    I wonder if VH1 will mention this in their "I Love the Aughts" special 10 years from now?

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Mags said…

    Geez. Some guys really will screw anything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home