Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How come I didn't think of this?

George Clooney is quite perceptive:

The Clooney-Abramoff flap started when George made a crude joke about Jack on the internationally televised Golden Globes.

"Who would name their kid Jack with the last words 'off' at the end of your last name? No wonder that guy is screwed up," Clooney quipped as he accepted the best supporting actor award.

Perhaps Abramoff could use this shirt:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    I just read the article. It reduced his twelve-year-old daughter to tears???? My God, if she can't stomach her name being made fun of at 12, junior high is going to be absolute Hell.

    Hee! I love the shirt.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    I know--George Clooney's remark is pretty tame compared to the stuff the goes on in junior high. Ugh, I'm so glad to be past that age.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home