Boinkette

The best part of politics: because they're all screwing us anyway.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Oh God, I just had to post

The Republicans just elected a guy named Boehner as their new House majority leader.

Apparently (at least according to Jon Stewart) it's pronounced "Baner," but it's still hilarious.

And the Times managed to use the word "package" in the second sentence of its article:

Mr. Boehner packaged himself as the reform candidate, methodically distancing himself from Representative Tom DeLay, the hard-driving former majority leader identified with both ethics investigations and a searingly partisan manner.

Hard-driving? Uh-huh.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Michael J. West said…

    I could have sworn there were comments on this post, once upon a time...

    Hi Laura. We in Blog Land haven't heard from you in a long, long time. Did you ever start a new blog?

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Boinkette said…

    Hey...I've been meaning to start a new blog, but I still haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe over the summer, when I have more time, I'll start it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home